Thursday, June 3, 2010

PHASE ONE OF EXPERIMENT: COMPLETE =]

So on Tuesday, I did half my experiment at lunch with my 'human subjects'. It was so funny, because everybody was complaining about how they were never gonna remember the words.
I made people read a list of black text, try to remember them, and then try to write them out again. People were complaining about how hard the words are, but overall, people did pretty well. Suprisingly, a lot of people had pretty good memory. 2 crazy people remembered all the words (i dont know how people can do that -.-).
Phase two of the experiment is next week. It's the same thing, except this time with coloured words. :)
Some pictures of the experiment:)

1 comment:

  1. I FAILED SO BAD AT THIS.
    LMAO @ Ivy's face in the 2nd pic!!

    ReplyDelete